Lets Talk Toddlers
The information to access the online course will be sent to the email address provided below.
New enrollments are set-up during the following times:
Monday - Friday 7 am – 8 pm pst
Saturday & Sunday 9 am – 8 pm pst
Registrations that are submitted after enrollment hours will be processed the next morning. You will receive an email with your log-in information to access the course within an hour after we open the next business day.
All courses are completely online. Nothing will be shipped.
Enrollment Expires in 1 Year from the Date of Payment
* indicates a required field
Search for Courses
This course MAY be mobile friendly. However, because every device is different, we are unable to guarantee compatibility. Our student support staff is unable to provide technical support when students are attempting to use an iPad, tablet or cell phone to complete an online course. Use of an iPad, tablet, or cell phone is at your own risk.
This course provides a description of the term milestones; and an overview of toddler social/emotional developmental and physical well-being and motor development. We will also introduce the topics of language, literacy, math, sensory, and creative play. Also, guidance techniques for common toddler behaviors will be addressed.
CDA Content Area: Understanding Principles of Child Development and Learning (3 hours)
Training Delivery Method: Online
Content Focus Group:
Training Type: Annual Continuing Education Training
Training Level: 2
Training Language(s): English
- Demonstrate knowledge of toddler developmental milestones.
- Describe ways to support social development in toddlers.
- List sensory activities appropriate for toddlers.
- Reflect on ways that toddlers are offered opportunities to be independent.
- Identify ways to teach appropriate behaviors and expectations to toddlers.
* Currently Enrolled Students *
- Liked the Videos Posted by Yvette on 29th Nov 2015
I like the videos it breaks it up and I retain the info better.
- Really enjoy the resources Posted by Aubrye on 19th May 2015
Most of the information presented was a review for me as I have been a toddler teachers for a few years, however it was useful to hear and see other peoples comments and ideas on the discussion board. I also really enjoy the resources offered as supplemental support.
- lets talk toddlers Posted by Unknown on 9th Feb 2015
great course. I like the different stages of there development at each level of growth.
- Very clear and to the topic at hand Posted by Shawna on 22nd Jan 2015
I really liked the slide shows as it was easy to go back and forth when needed. Very clear and to the topic at hand. Gave many true examples which makes it easier to relate and transfer the information for personal use.
- I loved this training lets talk toddlers, Posted by Rosie on 15th Jan 2015
i felt like it went over pretty good things, I really liked the information on biting, and sharing toys, but everything else was great information and I am glad i need 10 hours a year because this 3 hour training was definetly a good refresher.
- Broke down in what age the toddlers learn and develop Posted by Kathleen on 15th Oct 2014
Broke down in what age the toddlers learn and develop and how they understand things on their level. This live chat is the best I have ever used. Every time I have had a question I have never had to wait but a few seconds for someone to be live and ready for my questions
2) The information to access the online course will be sent to the email address provided during enrollment hours.
*Times shown are Pacific Standard Time. If you are in Central or Eastern Time, you will need to adjust the time accordingly.
New Enrollments Are Set-Up During the Following Times:
Monday - Friday 7 am – 8 pm
Saturday & Sunday 9 am – 8 pm
Holidays 9 am – 8 pm
3) Registrations that are submitted after enrollment hours will be processed the next morning. You will receive an email with your log-in information to access the course within an hour after we open the next business day.
4) Check your email for instructions to start the training. You will receive an email with the word PASSWORD in the subject line. Click on the link in the email, and use the log-in credential provided to access the course.
5) Attention Mobile Device Users! This training is not tested on mobile devices or designed to be used on a mobile device. We are unable to provide technical support if you are attempting to use a mobile device (cell phone, tablet, or any other device other than a computer). And though many students may find that they are able to use their mobile device to complete the course, this training was developed to be done on a computer. Use of a mobile device is at your own risk.
6) This course uses multi-media video presentations. You will be required to view videos on your computer or mobile device in order to complete this course. Some students may find that they need to download Shockwave, Flash player or Java to view videos.
7) Some students may find that they have to update their internet browser, or Java, in order to log into the course, this is most often the case when trying to use Internet Explorer. We recommend Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for the best results. Our student support staff is happy to assist students with troubleshooting should you encounter technical issues, and will provide common suggestions for solving problems that occur when normal browser maintenance or application updates need to occur.
8) Cancellations and refunds requested within 72 hours after enrollment are available for courses/programs that have NOT been accessed. Refunds and Cancellations will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
9) Once you log in and start a course, a refund is not available. After 72 hours, the payment credit can be transferred to a different training or to a new student if the training was not started by the original student for up to 30 days after enrollment.
10) Refunds are not available after 72 hours.
11) Refunds are not available for courses/programs that have been started.
12) Washington students must submit an evaluation form with a valid STARS ID number upon completion of the course and a certificate will be emailed to you. Certificates are prepared throughout the day, 7 days a week.
13) Completed courses are recorded in MERIT Monday through Friday, throughout the day continuously, between 8 am and 3 PM. If you complete your training in the evening or over the weekend, it will be recorded on the next business day during those hours.
14) During the last two weeks of December, expect longer processing times for enrollment and certificates due to the high volume enrollments and completed trainings during the year end rush. We recommend enrolling and completing your training prior to the end of December whenever possible.