Successful Solutions Training in Child Development
Established in 2007, Successful Solutions offers respected high quality early childhood education at reasonable prices. We are a leading online training organization, offering the most comprehensive student support available in a web based learning environment. As an online training organization, we strive to provide personal service. We have made the commitment to not be an automated system, but instead provide the human connection and interaction that sets us apart from others.
Our mission is to provide quality training to every extent possible; to meet all DEL standards for online training, to continuously work toward improving the methods that are used to present online courses and further challenge those working with children to achieve greater accountability.
- Director of Online Program Administration: Genie Skinner
- Accounts Manager: Anneliese Lenzo
- Coordinator of Online Learning and Instructional Technology: Aurora Tollestrup, BS Ed
- Student Support & MERIT Specialist: Alisha Hagen
- STARS Educator and CDA Advisor: Claudette Lindquist, HD M.A.
- Student Advisor and Support Specialist: Kimberlee Turner, MS Ed
- Student Support Specialist: Corinne Friermuth
- Student Support Specialist: Dawn Strope
- Student Support Specialist: Bethany Knapp
Successful Solutions is pleased to offer Smart Horizons courseware for the CDA Training, CDA Renewal Training and In-Service CEU courses. Smart Horizons courseware is accredited through IACET.
Approved for DEL MERIT Training
We have two independently approved trainers through the Washington Dept. of Early Learning.
- Aurora Tollestrup, BS Ed
- Claudette Lindquist, HD M.A.