Successful Solutions Training in Child Development
Established in 2007, Successful Solutions offers respected high quality early childhood education at reasonable prices. We are a leading online training organization, offering the most comprehensive student support available in a web based learning environment. As an online training organization, we strive to provide personal service. We have made the commitment to not be an automated system, but instead provide the human connection and interaction that sets us apart from others.
Our mission is to provide quality training to every extent possible; to meet all DCYF standards for online training, to continuously work toward improving the methods that are used to present online courses and further challenge those working with children to achieve greater accountability.
- Director of Online Program Administration: Genie Skinner
- Accounts Manager: Anneliese Lenzo
- Student Support & MERIT Specialist: Alisha Hagen
- E-Learning Instructional Coordinator: Kimberlee Turner, MS Ed
- STARS Educator and CDA Advisor: Claudette Lindquist, HD M.A.
- E-Learning Curriculum Specialist and Instructor: Brittney Andrade, BS ECE
- E-Learning Advisor and Public Relations Specialist: Corinne Friermuth
- E-Learning Support and Resource Coordinator: Cassie Archer
Successful Solutions is pleased to offer Smart Horizons courseware for the CDA Training, CDA Renewal Training and In-Service CEU courses. Smart Horizons courseware is accredited through IACET.
Approved for DEL MERIT Training
We have three independently approved trainers through the Washington DCYF MERIT MERIT.