Abuso de nino Conciencia de abuso sexual
Child Abuse: Sexual Abuse Awareness 1 hour / .1 CEU
The information to access the online course will be sent to the email address provided below.
New enrollments are set-up during the following times:
Monday - Friday 7 am – 8 pm pst
Saturday & Sunday 9 am – 8 pm pst
Registrations that are submitted after enrollment hours will be processed the next morning. You will receive an email with your log-in information to access the course within an hour after we open the next business day.
All courses are completely online. Nothing will be shipped.
Enrollment Expires in 1 Year from the Date of Payment ** La inscripción caduca en 1 año
** Computer Only ** No Mobile Devices
* indicates a required field
Search for Courses
This training cannot be done on a mobile device. Cell phones and tablets do not have the required software to run the online In-service courses. A computer with internet access is required to complete the online In-service training..
Esta curso habla de la conciencia del niño abuso sexual en la educación de niñez temprana. Define al niño abuso sexual, víctimas, y perpetradores. Esto también identifica señales y tipos de abuso sexual de niño, atributos de abuso de toque como de no toque, métodos de prevención, pasos para proteger a niños de perpetradores, los efectos del abuso sexual, y métodos de tratamiento y estrategias.
Language(s) used in training: Español
Washington STARS Credit: Administration [1 hour]
CDA Content Area: Safe and Healthy Environment [1 hour / .1 CEU]
Training Type: Annual Continuing Education Training
Training Level: 2
Training Delivery Method: Online
Content Focus Group:
- RECALL definitions of child sexual abuse, victims, and perpetrators.
- IDENTIFY signs of child sexual abuse.
- IDENTIFY types of child sexual abuse.
- IDENTIFY attributes of touching and non-touching child sexual abuse.
- IDENTIFY child sexual abuse prevention methods.
- IDENTIFY steps to protect children from perpetrators.
- IDENTIFY short- and long-term effects of child sexual abuse.
- IDENTIFY treatment methods and strategies.
This is a self-paced course that and can be saved and resumed during any point. Assessment question and answer sessions during the course monitor the students’ progress, and support the student’s progression, and learning objectives. There is a test at the end of each course. The questions on the test are completely based on the materials covered in the specific course. The student must get 70% or better to pass the test. If 70% is not achieved, then the training system automatically takes the student back through the course to review the materials that were missed on the test. The student is then returned to the test to try again for a second attempt if needed.
2) Student enrollments are activated between 8 am and 9 pm PST, 7 days a week. It can take up to 30 minutes after enrollment for your courses to become active for access. However, in most cases it is within 5 minutes.
3) Enrollments submitted between 9 pm and 8 am (during the night) will be processed by 8:30 am the next morning.
4) Check your email for instructions to start the training. You will receive an email with the word PASSWORD in the subject line. Click on the link in the email, and use the log-in credential provided to access the course.
5) Attention Mobile Device Users! This training cannot be done on a mobile device. Cell phones and tablets do not have the required software to run the online In-service courses. A computer with internet access is required to complete the online In-service training.
6) Some students may find that they need to download or update Shockwave, Flash player or Java.
7) Some students may find that they have to update their internet browser, this is most often the case when trying to use Internet Explorer. We recommend Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for the best results. Our student support staff is happy to assist students with troubleshooting should you encounter technical issues, and will provide common suggestions for solving problems that occur when normal browser maintenance or application updates need to occur.
8) Cancellations and refunds requested within 72 hours after enrollment are available for courses/programs that have NOT been accessed. Refunds and Cancellations will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
9) Once you log in and start a course, a refund is not available. After 72 hours, the payment credit can be transferred to a different training or to a new student if the training was not started by the original student for up to 30 days after enrollment.
10) Refunds are not available after 72 hours.
11) Refunds are not available for courses/programs that have been started.
12) Washington students must submit an evaluation form with a valid STARS ID number upon completion of the course and a certificate will be emailed to you. Certificates are prepared throughout the day, 7 days a week.
13) Completed courses are recorded in MERIT Monday through Friday, throughout the day continuously, between 8 am and 3 PM. If you complete your training in the evening or over the weekend, it will be recorded on the next business day during those hours.
14) During the last two weeks of December, expect longer processing times for enrollment and certificates due to the high volume enrollments and completed trainings during the year end rush. We recommend enrolling and completing your training prior to the end of December whenever possible.