Entrenamiento del inodoro
* indicates a required field
Toilet Training (.2 CEU/2 Hours)
All courses are completely online. Nothing will be shipped.
Enrollment Expires on December 31, 2020 *La inscripción expira el 31 de diciembre de 2020
** Computer Only ** No Mobile Devices
Entrenamiento del inodoro
This training cannot be done on a mobile device. Cell phones and tablets do not have the required software to run the online In-service courses. A computer with internet access is required to complete the online In-service training.
Este curso discute los signos físicos y emocionales que indican que un niño está listo para el entrenamiento del inodoro. Identifica los pasos para enseñar la higiene del inodoro, desafíos comunes asociados con el entrenamiento del inodoro, y soluciones con estos desafíos. Surgerencias para hacer el entrenamiento del inodoro más fácil para todos los niños, incluso aquellos con necesidades especiales, es incluido.
Language(s) used in training: Español
Becoming toilet trained is one of the milestones in children’s development. Toilet training young children can be challenging for parents and child care providers. Even children who have achieved this milestone may have occasional toilet accidents. This course discusses physical and emotional signs that indicate a child is ready to be toilet trained. It identifies steps used to teach toilet hygiene, common challenges associated with toilet training, and solutions to these challenges. Tips to make toilet training easier for all children, including those with special needs, are included.
In-Service Training Course Code: ECE 0711
CDA Competency: Principles of Child Growth and Development [2 hours / .2 CEU]
Washington Core Competency: Content Area 1 - Child Growth and Development [2 hours]
Training Type: Annual Continuing Education Training
Delivery Method: Online
Content Focus Group:
- Preschool-Age Children
- IDENTIFY physical and emotional signs that indicate a child is ready to be toilet trained.
- IDENTIFY steps for teaching toilet hygiene.
- RECALL toilet training techniques.
- IDENTIFY common challenges associated with toilet training.
- IDENTIFY solutions to challenges associated with toilet training.
- RECALL tips that make toilet training easier.
- IDENTIFY toilet training tips for children with special needs.
- Toilet Training Readiness
- Toilet Training Challenges
- Toilet Training Tips
- End of Lesson Test
This is a self-paced course that and can be saved and resumed during any point. Assessment question and answer sessions during the course monitor the students’ progress, and support the student’s progression, and learning objectives. There is a test at the end of each course. The questions on the test are completely based on the materials covered in the specific course. The student must get 70% or better to pass the test. If 70% is not achieved, then the training system automatically takes the student back through the course to review the materials that were missed on the test. The student is then returned to the test to try again for a second attempt if needed.
* Currently Enrolled Students Log-In Here *
Enrollment Expires on December 31, 2020 *La inscripción expira el 31 de diciembre de 2020 .
- For immediate access to courses at the time of payment, enroll at our sister site www.myececlass.com.
- When enrolling on our home page at www.cdastars.com, the information to access the online course will be sent to the email address provided during enrollment hours.
*Times shown are Pacific Standard Time. If you are in Central or Eastern Time, you will need to adjust the time accordingly.
- New Enrollments Are Set-Up During the Following Times:
Monday - Friday 7 am – 8 pm
Saturday & Sunday 9 am – 8 pm
Holidays 9 am – 8 pm
- Registrations that are submitted at www.cdastars.com after enrollment hours will be processed the next morning. You will receive an email with information to access the course.
- Check your email for instructions to start the training. Click on the link in the email to access the course.
- Internet access is required. There are no text books for the training. The coursework is done completely online.
- Some students may find that they need to download or update Shockwave, Flash player or Java.
- Some students may find that they have to update their internet browser, this is most often the case when trying to use Internet Explorer. We recommend Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for the best results. Our student support staff is happy to assist students with troubleshooting should you encounter technical issues, and will provide common suggestions for solving problems that occur when normal browser maintenance or application updates need to occur.
- Cancellations and refunds requested within 72 hours after enrollment are available for courses/programs that have NOT been accessed. Refunds and Cancellations will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
- Once you log in and start a course, a refund is not available. After 72 hours, the payment credit can be transferred to a different training or to a new student if the training was not started by the original student for up to 30 days after enrollment.
- Refunds are not available after 72 hours from the date of payment.
- Refunds are not available for courses/programs that have been started.
- Our courses may, or may not, meet annual training requirements in your state. Please provide us with your state, and any State registry ID number, and if we are able to record your completed training with your state, we will. In some cases, for annual state credit, you will need to submit the certificate to the appropriate registry and they may or may not award annual credit. Providing a State Registry number to us does not guarantee that your state will approve the training for annual continuing education credit. Many states have QRIS systems that require specific courses to be completed for annual or in-service training. Do not enroll in this course for the purpose of completing a state specific mandated course without first verifying exactly what course requirements need to be met.
- For Washington State students, completed courses are recorded in MERIT Monday through Friday, throughout the day continuously, between 8 am and 3 PM. If you complete your training in the evening or over the weekend, it will be recorded on the next business day during those hours.
- During the last two weeks of December, expect longer processing times for enrollment and certificates due to the high volume of enrollments and completed trainings during the year end rush. We recommend enrolling and completing your training prior to the end of December whenever possible.
- Enrollment Expires on December 31, 2020 *La inscripción expira el 31 de diciembre de 2020