120 hours of formal early childhood education training online
A unique approach to online learning!
The CDA Virtual Classroom utilizes a comprehensive approach to all eight competency areas and subtopics to support the CDA candidate in a holistic way. Included are activities and supports for alignment with the Professional Portfolio Resources that span the length of the full 120 hours of training.
- Coursework is presented online, there are no text books or additional materials to purchase.
- Mobile friendly training platform
- Progress through the program monitored by a CDA Virtual Classroom Coach
- Online instructor interaction and feedback
- Individualized and customizable approach to learning outcomes
- Peer discussion boards for interacting with other students
- Lots of resource links provided in all topics
- Course content is structured to guide you through preparing the Professional Portfolio
- Certificates are provided by email upon successful completion of each Unit
- A letter of completion for the full 120-hours of training is provided upon completion of all 8 Unit
- The full tuition option for 120 hours of training is $385.00
- One-Unit-At-A-Time is $60 per Unit for each of the 8 Units (15 hours of training per Unit)
- Enrollment in this course expires in 12 months from the date of payment for each enrollment. Available extensions for expired training accounts: Option 1: One month extension per incomplete Unit $10 - Option 2:One year extension per incomplete Unit $30
- The 120 hours of CDA training is the first step in obtaining the National CDA Credential. Once you have completed the CDA training, you will complete the rest of the CDA Credentialing process through the CDA Council of Professional Recognition.
Why You Should Choose Our CDA Training
What time is it where you are? Be aware of the time difference.
Times shown are Pacific Standard Time. If you are in Central or Eastern Time, you will need to adjust the time accordingly.
New Enrollments Set-Up
Monday - Friday 7 am – 8 pm
Saturday & Sunday 9 am – 8 pm
Holidays 9 am – 8 pm
Chat & Email Support
Monday - Friday 7 am – 6 pm
Saturday & Sunday 9 am – 6 pm
Holidays (Email Only) 10 am – 4 pm
Monday - Friday 7 am – 6 pm
Saturday & Sunday Email and Chat Only
Holidays Email Support Only
Option #1: CDA Virtual Classroom
- The full tuition option for the CDA Virtual Classroom is $385.
- One-Unit-at-a-Time: There are a total of 8 Units in the CDA Virtual Classroom program, each unit is 15 hours of training. The cost is $60 per unit. There are no due dates for each payment. When you pay for the courses in Unit 1, you will receive access to those child care courses. Once you have completed Unit 1, then process payment for Unit 2 and we will activate the next Unit. Units must be done in order.
Option #2: Nexport Campus CDA Training
- The full tuition option for the CDA Training is $399. This is ONLY $3.33 per hour of CDA coursework.
- Pay half now, and half later! There is no due date for the second payment. When you finish the first half of the CDA training, then you enroll in the second half.
- Pay-As-You Go: Tuition is based on a per CDA module fee. The price per module varies according to the number of hours in the module. There are no due dates for each payment. When you pay for the courses in CDA Module 1: Safe and Healthy Environment, you will receive access to those child care courses. Once you have completed those CDA courses, then process payment for CDA module 2 and we will activate the next set of child care classes in your student platform.