CDA Renewal Training - 45 hours / 4.5 CEU
Nexport Campus CDA Renewal Training
Nexport Campus: E-Learning courseware is provided in partnership with Smart Horizons. The Nexport Campus online platform is a fully automated, self-study training that is available 24/7.
- Narrator that reads the course content as you follow along
- No text books to purchase - coursework is completely online
- Fully automated course keeps track of your progress, and resumes you to right where you left off
- Certificates are available for individual 1-3 hour courses in the training platform immediately upon completion of the course
- An automated certificate for the full 45-hours of training is available in the training platform upon completion of the full tuition option
- Full tuition option for 45 hours of training is $200.00
- Pay-As-You-Go Option is based on a per module fee, each module is a different price according to the number of hours of training in the module
- Enrollment in this course expires in 12 months from the date of payment for each enrollment. Extensions for expired training accounts are $150 per year.
- The 45 hours of CDA training is the first step in renewing the National CDA Credential. Once you have completed the CDA renewal training, you will complete the rest of the renewal process through the CDA Council of Professional Recognition.