Birth to Five 45 Hour FCCPC Renewal Training
Meets the required 45 hours of training to apply for renewal of the Florida Child Care Professional Credential (FCCPC).
The information to access the online course will be sent to the email address provided below.
New enrollments are set-up during the following times:
Monday - Friday 7 am – 8 pm pst
Saturday & Sunday 9 am – 8 pm pst
Registrations that are submitted after enrollment hours will be processed the next morning. You will receive an email with your log-in information to access the course within an hour after we open the next business day.
All courses are completely online. Nothing will be shipped.
Enrollment Expires in 1 Year from the Date of Payment
- Teaching Basic Social Skills (.1 CEU1 hour)
- Learning My A,B,Cs (.3 CEU/3 hour)
- Teaching Preschool Math Using Manipulatives (.3 CEU/3 hour)
- Use of Puppetry and Plays (.3 CEU/3 hour)
- Learning Through Play (.1 CEU/1 hour)
- Anger Management (.1 CEU/ 1 hour)
- Autism Awareness (.2 CEU2 hour)
- Workplace Communication (.1 CEU/1 hour)
- Confidentiality (.1 CEU/1 hour)
- Development and Use of Individualized Education Plans (.2 CEU/2 hour)
- Routines and Transitions (.1 CEU/1 hour)
- Creating Teachable Moments: The Value of Classroom Décor (.3 CEU/3 hour)
- Social Skills for School-Age Children (.2 CEU/2 hour)
- Supporting Cultural Diversity in Early Childhood Education (.3 CEU/3 hour)
- Assessing Preschoolers with Special Needs (.3 CEU/3 hour)
- Assessing School-Age Children with Special Needs (.3 CEU/3 hour)
- Circle Time (.1 CEU/1 hour)
- Media and Childhood Development (.3 CEU/3 hour)
- Understanding Attention-Deficit Disorders (.2 CEU2 hour)
- HIV/AIDS Awareness (.2 CEU/2 hour)
- Children's Immunizations (.1 CEU/1 hour)
- Infectious Diseases (.2 CEU/2 hour)
- Whooping Cough (.1 CEU/1 hour)